Friday, November 12, 2010

So much. Too much.

There is so much to blog about. I don't even know where to start or have time to make sense of it all. I will list all the things I would like to blog about but can't get them clear or straight in my head and maybe, just maybe I will be able to revisit this blog and pick something to clearly write about.

1. My husband, my God and Crazy Love
2. Over and over again, it continues to happen, and it breaks my heart
3. Christmas
4. Permanent marker
5. Avon
6. Fair weather friends
7. Not so fair weather friends that are probably tired
8. Heartbreak and anger
9. Dyslexia, for sure
10. Wishing I could really make my heart be happy in Illinois
11. The Beach
12. A pair of jeans that fit
13. Enjoying the little things
14. Laundry
15. Knowing true love

See my issue, why I can't really blog? BLOG. Because Life is On-Going, and doesn't wait for me to write about every little thing. Because I can't clear my head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3htOCjafTc

2 comments:

  1. i am here to share out my testimony on how i got back my husband, i am a lady with 2 kids i am from United State, my husband left me and his kids for about 12 months i go through a lot of pain i do all i could to make him returned to me and to his kids but nothing works out. It was really a stressful period for me because I could not go through the heartbreak. I was told to get a love spell doctor to help me out, which I did. I was lucky to get DR.COROBO Contact who was able to help me out, it cast a love spell that brought my husband back to me and to his kids. Thanks so much DR. COROBO I really appreciate what you have done for me. Here is his contact if you may require it by solving your relationship email. dr.corobospellhome@gmail.com call whatsapp +2348101571054 bye.

    ReplyDelete